Update: We put everything in a form here https://goo.gl/forms/6L3ux8FN0TYn4XOR2
Before account verification, your account has a "pending" status. A "pending" account can trade all trading pairs as well as deposit fiat and crypto currencies. To be able to withdraw, you will need to upgrade your account to the "approved" status, which requires submitting personal documents for KYC/AML purposes.
A corporate QUOINEX account requires the following documents:
- Certificate of incorporation and Memorandum & Articles of Association, or any other relevant founding documents
- Annual return which details who the directors and the beneficial shareholders of the company are, as of the last fiscal year, or any similar documents which confirm the ownership of the company
- Resolution of Board of Directors to open an account with QUOINEX, and identification of those who have authority to operate the account (if applicable)
- Authorization for other persons that will manage the account (if applicable)
- Copy of a company telephone landline bill or a recent company bank account statement addressed to your company name and office address
- A high resolution image of the international passport and proof of residency of at least two members of the Board of Directors, and any owners with an ownership share of 25% or more
Other information required:
- Company name and Tax/VAT ID
- Company URL. Alternatively, details on how customers reach the company
- Whether the business is listed on a recognized stock exchange and if so a unique company ID used
- Details on company owners including share percentage of each owner and voting rights for each owner
- Description of how the business activity of the company, including details on typical customers, type of payments accepted, and how services are priced
- Whether the business is required to follow AML regulations, and if so, a detailed AML policy should be provided, including details on KYC
- Detailed purpose for trading on QUOINEX, including details on source of funds
- Details of funding bank account, including bank branch address and SWIFT
- Estimated amount that will be depositing to the account per month in fiat and crypto currencies
- Intended frequency and volume of deposit/withdrawal bank transfers
- Type of trading to be conducted (buying/selling/both)
How to upload documents to Quoinex dashboard:
- From the Main Menu, click Home > Profile & Verification.
- Upload documents according to instructions. Only PDF and image files are accepted.
- Click Submit Documents.
Once all three fields are satisfied, your account status will change from "pending" to "documents_submitted." The compliance team will then handle the account verification and will provide results in 3-5 working days.