1. Go to https://quoinex.com.
2. Click Sign Up Now or Create an Account at the top right of the page.
3. Click Sign Up.
4. Click Personal.
5. Fill out the form as required.
For account verification purposes, should you decide to follow the process in order to access fiat deposits and withdrawals, all details must match your actual living situation and your KYC documents.
6. Go through Terms & Conditions carefully. If you agree with everything, tick the check box.
7. Tick the "I'm not a robot" check box and complete any verification process if required.
8. Click Next.
9. An email containing further instructions will be sent to the chosen email address. Check your Inbox for this email and confirm your account. You will then be redirected back to the Sign In page.
Once registration is completed and you have confirmed your Quoinex account, please sign in immediately using the credentials you have registered with us and go to Settings > Security in order to set up 2-factor authentication (2FA). 2FA requires you to have a smartphone in order to run the Google Authenticator, and is mandatory for all QUOINEX accounts.
- Go to Settings > Security.
- At this point your 2FA status is "not enabled yet." Click Enable to continue.
- Follow the instructions to continue. You will need to download and install Google Authenticator to your phone and use it to scan the QR code provided by the dashboard. You can also enter the text code manually. Remember to save this QR code for emergency.
- Google Authenticator will then generate a code for you to enter to the dashboard. Click Enable again to complete the process.
From here onward, whenever you log in, request a withdrawal, or add a new IP address, system will ask for a 2FA code that you can get from Google Authenticator.
At this point, your account has a "pending" status. A "pending" account can trade all trading pairs and deposit all currencies. To be able to withdraw, you will need to upgrade your account to the "approved" status, which requires submitting personal documents for KYC/AML purposes. Learn more about the Account Verification process here.