Before account verification, your account has a "pending" status. A "pending" account can trade all trading pairs as well as deposit fiat and crypto currencies. To be able to withdraw, you will need to upgrade your account to the "approved" status, which requires submitting personal documents for KYC/AML purposes.
An individual QUOINEX account needs the following documents:
- ID document: valid national ID or international passport. If you are not living in the country of your nationality, please provide a document that can prove your legal residency.
- Proof of address: an utility bill that is addressed to your name. It must be recent (no older than 3 months) and reflects your current address.
- India residing users are required to provide PAN card as ID document.
How to upload documents to Quoinex dashboard:
- From Main Menu, click Home > Profile & Verification.
- Upload documents according to instructions. Only PDF and image files are accepted.
- Click Submit Documents.
Once all three fields are satisfied, your account status will change from "pending" to "documents_submitted." Compliance team will then handle the account verification and will provide result in 1-2 working days.
Once your account is "approved," you will be able to make fiat and crypto transactions out of Quoinex. If your account is "declined," you will need to resubmit documents as per further instructions provided via email to restart the account verification. A "declined" account is the same as a "pending" one, meaning you can still deposit fiat and crypto.