- I'm living in Japan. Can I register/sign up at https://trade.quoinex.com?
Japan residents need to register at our Japan branch of Quoinex in order to comply with JFSA (Japan Financial Service Association).
- Can I sign up for more than one account?
Yes, one entity (individual or corporate) can have more than one account at Quoinex.
- Can I have more than one "approved" account?
One entity (individual or corporate) can only have one "approved" account.
- My passport contains my address. Can I use it for proof of address instead of a different document?
Unfortunately the address on your passport cannot be used as proof of address. You will need to use a document that is no older than 3 months and reflects your current residency.
- My bank statement contains my address. Can I use it for proof of address instead of a different document?
Yes, as long as this address matches your currency residency and the statement is no older than 3 months.
- I live in a rental property and don't have any utility bill under my name. What can I use?
You can use your bank statement as proof of address. See the previous question.
- Can I use credit card statement as bank statement?
We are not supporting credit card funding at the moment, so a credit card statement will not be sufficient. Please provide a statement of your funding bank account that is no older than 3 months and contains bank name, bank branch, account name, account number, and date of issue.
- My bank doesn't issue PDF statements. What can I use?
You can use a screenshot of your internet banking. The screenshot must show bank account name, account number, bank name, bank branch and the date of the screenshot. You can also take a photo of your passbook. The photo must include all necessary details as mentioned above, and the most recent transactions.
- I don't have English documents. What can I use?
For ID document, you can use international passport which has a format that can be verified regardless of languages. As for bank statement and proof of address documents that are not in English language, please provide PDF files that are not scanned images. It is possible to verify documents using licensed and notarized English translations.