How do I change my 2FA app from Authy to Google Authenticator?
- Log in to your account. At this point, Authy tokens are still valid.
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Disable Authy first by clicking on Disable.
- Authy will send a code to your phone. Use this code to complete the form and click Disable again.
- Your 2FA status is now "not enabled yet." Click Enable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and use Google Authenticator to scan the QR code or manually enter the key provided by the website to the app.
- Google Authenticator will then provide a six-digit code (similar to Authy) that you can use to fill out the "Authentication Code" field.
- Click Enable.