From Main Menu, click Home > Deposits & Withdrawals. See Deposit panel.
Click Add A Bank Account. You will be redirected to your list of registered bank accounts. Click Add Bank Account to continue.
Fill our all details and select a bank statement of your bank account to upload. Statement must be no older than 3 months and include at least bank name, account holder name, account number, and date of issue. Internet banking screenshots with all these details are also acceptable. Uploaded file must be in either image or PDF format.
Click Add Bank Account again to complete the registration.
A freshly registered bank account will have a "pending" status. This status does not affect the ability to see our funding bank account details (Step 2).
Bank account verification is conducted daily, however there is always a chance we are unable to verify yours before the fund arrives. When it does, we will verify your bank account first, then credit the received fund. Fund will be on hold if bank account cannot be approved for any reasons (wrong details, outdated statement, etc.).
In case sending bank account and registered bank account are not one and the same, you will need to register the sending bank account.
In case account names do not match at all, we will be forced to return the fund. All bank processing fee will be borne by customers.
Some things to take note of:
- Bank branch can be either branch code or branch name.
- Some Japanese banks don't have a SWIFT. In that case, please use bank code.
- If your bank account is located in India, please use IFSC code for SWIFT.
- Account name is your name, not the name of the type of account. For example, account name is definitely not FRANK ACCOUNT or 360 ACCOUNT.
- Country is where the bank branch is located.