Assuming that your QUOINEX account is already approved, if you wish to fund from a new bank account, you need to register that bank account first before initiating any deposit/withdrawal connected to it.
- Open the Funds & Withdrawals panel on the right of your dashboard.
- Click Withdrawal.
- Click Add New Bank Account.
- Fill out the form provided.
- Once you complete the form, click Add Bank Account.
Some things to take note of:
- Bank branch can be either branch code or branch name.
- Bank address must be the address of the branch. If your bank is purely digital and doesn't have any physical branch, use the address of the headquarters.
- Some Japanese banks don't have a SWIFT. In that case, please use bank code.
- Account name is your name, not the name of the type of account. For example, account name is definitely not FRANK ACCOUNT or 360 ACCOUNT.
- Country is where the bank branch is located.
- Bank statement must be no older than 3 months and contain bank name, bank branch, account name, account number, and date of issue. It can also be an e-statement (PDF) or a screenshot of your Internet Banking, as long as it contains all details cited above.
Our Compliance team reviews new bank accounts daily. However, we might miss some as we check in order of date of creation (of bank accounts) and not all users fund or withdraw immediately after having their bank account approved. If you wish to have it approved quickly in order to fund, let us know at email@example.com.