- From Main Menu, go to Home > Deposits & Withdrawals.
- Select your crypto currency from the list on the left side of the dashboard.
- In Withdraw panel, choose a crypto address from the dropdown list. If your receiving address is not here yet, you will need to register it to your account. See how to do it here: How do I register a crypto address for my withdrawals?
- Fill out all required fields.
- Click Submit Withdrawal Request.
The withdrawal, if created successfully, will have an "awaiting_confirmation" status and will be cancelled after 30 minutes of submitting if not confirmed. Check your email address for the confirmation link. Once confirmed, withdrawal status will change to "pending."
All "pending" withdrawals will be submitted for processing at 11PM JST daily (weekends and public holidays excluded) unless otherwise notified. Their status will change from "pending" to "processing" one by one (so it will take some time!) and the withdrawal amount will be deducted from your balance.
The process of moving crypto from our cold storage to external addresses can take up to a few hours as it includes a few manual steps and requires multiple signatures.