A “pending” withdrawal (fiat or crypto) means the request has been submitted but not put through processing yet. You can cancel a "pending" withdrawal.
Articles in this section
- Crypto Withdrawal Processing Flow (updated)
- USD, EUR, HKD, AUD deposit processing schedule
- INR deposit processing schedule
- JPY deposit processing schedule
- Crypto withdrawal processing schedule
- Fiat Withdrawal Fee Structure
- How to add a new currency to your QUOINE account?
- How to submit a fiat Funding Request?
- Does QUOINE accept fiat deposits made with credit cards?
- Where to get the crypto addresses of a QUOINE account?