A “processing” withdrawal (fiat or crypto) means the request has been submitted and is now being processed by our team. At this stage, it cannot be canceled from User Interface. If you wish to cancel a "processing" withdrawal, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
Articles in this section
- Crypto Withdrawal Processing Flow (updated)
- USD, EUR, HKD, AUD deposit processing schedule
- INR deposit processing schedule
- JPY deposit processing schedule
- Crypto withdrawal processing schedule
- Fiat Withdrawal Fee Structure
- How to add a new currency to your QUOINE account?
- How to submit a fiat Funding Request?
- Does QUOINE accept fiat deposits made with credit cards?
- Where to get the crypto addresses of a QUOINE account?