All pictures can be viewed in their original size by Right-Click > Open in New Tab.
Account approval is required for fiat funding and withdrawals. If your account has not been approved, when you access the Funding and Withdrawals panel, you will be prompted to upload documents for this process.
Individual users and corporate users require different documents.
★ Individual user documents (PDF/Image files only):
- ID documents (within validity period): national ID or passport, driver’s license, alien registration card
- Proof of residency (within 3 months since date of issue): bank statement or utility bills
- Bank statement: a bank statement of the funding account that clearly shows bank name, bank branch name and address, account name (the same as ID document name), and account number.
How to submit documents for account approval:
1/ From Main Menu, select Settings > Account Verification.
2/ Click Choose to select files for uploading.
3/ Click Submit.
★ Corporate users:
Please send the following documents and information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certificate of incorporation and Memorandum & Articles of Association, or any other relevant founding documents
- Annual return which details who the directors and the beneficial shareholders of the company are, as of last fiscal year, or any similar documents which confirm the ownership of the company
- Resolution of Board of Directors to open an account with QUOINE, and identification of those who have authority to operate the account (if applicable)
- Authorization for other persons that will manage the account (if applicable)
- Copy of a company telephone landline bill or a recent company bank account statement addressed to your company name and office address
- A high resolution image of the international passport and proof of residency of at least two members of the Board of Directors, and any owners with an ownership share of 25% or more
Other information required:
- Company name and Tax/VAT ID
- Company URL. Alternatively, details on how customers reach the company
- Whether the business is listed on a recognized stock exchange and if so a unique company ID used
- Details on company owners including share percentage of each owner and voting rights for each owner
- Description of how the business activity of the company, including details on typical customers, type of payments accepted, and how services are priced
- Whether the business is required to follow AML regulartions, and if so, a detail AML policy should be provided, including details on KYC
- Detailed purpose for trading on QUOINE, including details on source of funds
- Bank details including address and SWIFT
- Estimated amount that will be depositing to the account per month in fiat currency and BTC
- Intended frequency and volume of deposit/withdrawal bank transfers
- Type of trading to be conducted (buying/selling/both)