It is a Bitcoin wallet that requires more than one signature in order to spend any funds. Quoine requires 2 of 3 partners to sign any transaction before funds may be spent.
Articles in this section
- What is a multi-signature wallet?
- Is crypto currency trading risky?
- How does QUOINE protect users’ assets?
- How does QUOINE store and protect users’ personal information and ID documents?
- What is account verification?
- Which documents are needed for individual account verification?
- What is two-factor authentication?
- How to reset your account password?