We partner with world-class security firms to provide a very high level of security around our servers. Their services allow us to manage DDoS attacks as well as application layer attacks. Additionally, we encrypt all communications between clients (browsers, phones) and our servers. Critical data such as passwords in our databases is encrypted and only accessible to its owners. Trading wallets where bitcoin is kept are stored off-line on cold storage at all times. For authentication we have partnered with Authy to provide 2-Factor Authentication.
Articles in this section
- What is a multi-signature wallet?
- Is crypto currency trading risky?
- How does QUOINE protect users’ assets?
- How does QUOINE store and protect users’ personal information and ID documents?
- What is account verification?
- Which documents are needed for individual account verification?
- What is two-factor authentication?
- How to reset your account password?