We are experiencing an unprecedentedly high increase in customer support tickets and account verification requests these past weeks.
This is a problem faced by many of our fellow exchanges in the crypto space and many have chosen to turn away new customers to maintain their customer support performance. At QUOINE, we are doing our best to address this issue while still committing on serving new customers. We repeat, we are not turning away new customers. We welcome your registrations on our platform as we continue to scale our growth.
Besides scaling our customer support resources through hiring aggressively for Customer Champions both in and out of Vietnam, we have created a QUOINE Support Telegram channel to migrate all customer support inquiries from our main chat to our support chat. We are always on the lookout for great talent. If you wish to apply as a Customer Champion, please send in your CVs to email@example.com
In addition, we are also reviewing our onboarding processes for KYC. We have identified measures to automate and therefore decrease onboarding times and we are working on a roadmap to implement these changes within the first quarter.
Join our QUOINE Support channel today at t.me/QUOINE_Support
Lead customer on-boarding for new accounts/customers, including verification of new customers to ensure compliance with internal company policies. Manage all customer care, including communications with customers and liaising with internal teams to resolve customer inquiries and issues in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience required include:
* Strong Commercial Awareness
* Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
* Ability to assimilate information and to pay close attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to build strong relationships with clients, both over the phone and face-to-face.
* Offering excellent customer service, dealing with issues in a calm and diplomatic manner.
* High levels of motivation, working both independently and as part of a team.
* To ensure QUOINE complies with best practices
* Advanced level of written English (IETLS 7.0 equivalent or better).
* Japanese/Korean/Chinese language knowledge is a plus.
* University degree is a plus.
* Previous experience in similar roles is a plus but not required. Training will be provided.
* Energetic, out-of-the-box thinker, self-initiative, self-motivated.
If you wish to apply as a Customer Champion, please send in your CVs to: https://careers.quoine.com/