Customers residing in the United States can register on QUOINEX but cannot trade, deposit, or withdraw. United States based bank accounts are unsupported. If you make a deposit from a US based bank account to us, we will be forced to return the fund and all bank fees will be deducted from the amount.
Articles in this section
- Get your QUOINEX account verified in 3 easy steps
- What are the differences between QUOINEX and QRYPTOS?
- Quoinex Fees
- Supported countries
- Can Japan residents register on QUOINEX?
- Can US residents register on QUOINEX?
- Can I sign up for more than one account?
- Can I have more than one “approved” account?
- Account status and available services
- Required documents for individual account verification