Customers residing in the United States can register on QUOINEX but cannot trade. United States based bank accounts are unsupported. If you make a deposit from a US based bank account to us, we will be forced to return the fund and all bank fees will be deducted from the amount.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between QUOINEX and QRYPTOS?
- Supported countries
- Is registration on QUOINEX free?
- I’m living in Japan. Can I get a QUOINEX account?
- I’m living in United States. Can I get a QUOINEX account?
- Can I sign up for more than one account?
- Can I have more than one “approved” account?
- Account status and available services
- What are the requirements for individual account verification?
- What are the requirements for corporate account verification?