If you are a China resident, for ID document you can provide your international passport or national ID. Provided document has to be within validity period (not expired).
Articles in this section
- Get your QUOINEX account verified in 3 easy steps
- What are the differences between QUOINEX and QRYPTOS?
- Quoinex Fees
- Supported countries
- Can Japan residents register on QUOINEX?
- Can US residents register on QUOINEX?
- Can I sign up for more than one account?
- Can I have more than one “approved” account?
- Account status and available services
- Required documents for individual account verification