Each user has a list of bank account editable under Wallets > Withdraw.
- Click Wallets (middle top of your dashboard).
- Click Deposits & Withdrawals.
- Right under the [currency] Withdraw label, click Manage to see your list of bank account.
- Click Add Bank Account.
- Fill out all required information and choose a bank statement to upload. Bank statement must contain at least bank name, account name, and account number.
- If your bank account is co-owned with another person, tick the Joint Account checkbox and upload documents accordingly.
- Click Add Bank Account again to save.
Due to KYC/AML regulations, we only support bank accounts that are under your name.
Deposits made from US based bank accounts, or bank accounts which account name does not match QUOINEX account name, will be returned to original sender. All subsequent bank fees will be borne by original sender in this case.