The difference is entirely bank fee, deducted by either sending bank, receiving bank, or most of the time both of them.
Articles in this section
- [crypto/fiat] I don’t see [currency] on my dashboard.
- [crypto] I deposited one currency to another currency’s address.
- [crypto] I deposited to the correct address. The deposit hasn’t reflected in my account after multiple confirmations.
- [crypto] My first XRP deposit is 20 XRP short
- [fiat] Where to add a bank account?
- [fiat] Can I use a bank account that is not under my name?
- [fiat] My bank account is still pending.
- [fiat] Does QUOINEX take deposit fee?
- [fiat] Bank charges for deposits
- [fiat] My Funding Request is still “pending verification.”