QUOINEX is a crypto-fiat exchange platform, whereas QRYPTOS deals with crypto currencies only. Both platforms are owned by QUOINE Corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. When you sign up for an account at QUOINEX or QRYPTOS, the same registered credentials and 2-factor authentication setting can be used to sign in to the other platform. Everything is shared except for trading activities, deposit/withdrawal addresses, and balances.
Articles in this section
- Get your QUOINEX account verified in 3 easy steps
- What are the differences between QUOINEX and QRYPTOS?
- Quoinex Fees
- Supported countries
- Can Japan residents register on QUOINEX?
- Can US residents register on QUOINEX?
- Can I sign up for more than one account?
- Can I have more than one “approved” account?
- Account status and available services
- Required documents for individual account verification