You will need to provide:
- ID document: A clear scanned image or PDF file of your valid government-issued ID (passport, national ID, or driver's license)
- Your selfie: The photo needs to be taken full face, head-on, with no distortions or shadows or reflections of light. A light, neutral background is preferred.
- Proof of address: A clear scanned image or PDF file of a recent utility bill or official document that reflects your name and current address.
Make sure that you are uploading the right documents according to what is required. For example, if for Document 1 a selfie is uploaded, the verification request will be rejected.
- All documents should be in Roman alphabet language(s). While our Support team does have people who can speak non-Roman alphabet languages, it will take us more time to go through documents.
- All information on all documents must be legible.
- ID document must be original (not photocopied).
- ID document must be valid (not expired). Exception is made for lifelong documents such as Indonesian national ID.
- Proof of address must be no older than 3 months.
Attempts to falsify documents in order to pass account verification will result in frozen accounts.