For accessibility purpose, we do accept documents in non-Roman alphabet characters as long as the documents are legible and can be scanned with Google Translate. If your document is too old, blurred, or cannot be read by the Google Translate app, please use a different document.
Articles in this section
- Get your QUOINEX account verified in 3 easy steps
- What are the differences between QUOINEX and QRYPTOS?
- Supported countries
- Can Japan residents register on QUOINEX?
- Can US residents register on QUOINEX?
- Can I sign up for more than one account?
- Can I have more than one “approved” account?
- Account status and available services
- Required documents for individual account verification
- Required documents for corporate account verification