We do accept documents in non-Roman alphabet characters as long as the documents are legible and can be scanned with Google Translate. If your document is too old, blurred, or cannot be read by the Google Translate app, please use a different document.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between QUOINEX and QRYPTOS?
- Supported countries
- Is registration on QUOINEX free?
- I’m living in Japan. Can I get a QUOINEX account?
- I’m living in United States. Can I get a QUOINEX account?
- Can I sign up for more than one account?
- Can I have more than one “approved” account?
- Account status and available services
- QASH Referral Program 2018
- What are the requirements for individual account verification?