Unintended account freezing happens when you accidentally click on the Freeze Account link included in all login-related transactional emails sent from firstname.lastname@example.org, such as Confirm New IP Address or Successful Login from New IP emails.
If your account has zero balance, please send an email to email@example.com and we will restore your account back to its previous status. This process does not require any additional step.
If your account has positive balance, we will need your help in providing an ID selfie. This is to make sure that you truly froze your account in mistake and not some hacker trying to bypass our security setting. In this case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email should contain the following details:
- QUOINEX account email address
- Selfie of you holding both your identity document and a handwritten note detailing your request
Requirements for selfie:
- Please use a light, neutral background.
- Please look straight at the camera.
- Selfie must be in color.
Requirements for identity document:
- Identity document can be national ID, international passport, or driving license.
- Identity document must be original (not photocopied).
- Identity document should be in characters of Latin alphabet. Japan driving license is accepted.
- Information on document must be clearly visible.
Requirements for handwritten note:
- Note must contain a reference to QUOINE and time/date of your request, for example "QUOINE 1/10/2018 12:54pm."
- Note must be handwritten and original (not photocopied).
Once we receive your ID selfie and rule out the possibility of unauthorized access, your account will be restored back to its previous status.