To re-enable 2FA for your QUOINEX account, if you have saved the original QR code (or text code) when you first set up 2FA for your QUOINEX account, simply use your device to scan that code again.
If you no longer have access to the code, please send an email to email@example.com detailing your request and provide the following in email content:
- QUOINEX account email address
- Selfie of you holding both your identity document and a handwritten note detailing your request
Requirements for selfie:
- Please use a light, neutral background.
- Please look straight at the camera.
- Selfie must be in color.
Requirements for identity document:
- Identity document can be national ID, international passport, or driving license.
- Identity document must be original (not photocopied).
- Identity document should be in characters of Latin alphabet. Japan driving license is accepted.
- Information on document must be clearly visible.
Requirements for handwritten note:
- Note must contain a reference to QUOINE and time/date of your request, for example "QUOINE 1/10/2018 12:54pm."
- Note must be handwritten and original (not photocopied).
The ID selfie is to verify if you are the owner of the QUOINEX account. Once this is confirmed, we will disable your 2FA setting. You will then be able to sign in without providing 2FA codes and set it up again.