If you have forgotten your QUOINEX password but still have working 2FA (i.e. your 2FA device can still generate codes without issue), QUOINEX provides the ability to reset password yourself.
- Go to https://trade.quoinex.com.
- Click Forgot Password.
- Enter the email address of your QUOINEX account and a 2FA code from your 2FA device.
- Click Send Token. This will send a security token to the previously input email address.
Check your Inbox for the token and click on its link to set a new password.
If you don't have working 2FA and therefore cannot use the Forgot Password function, please send an email to email@example.com detailing your request and provide the following in email content:
- QUOINEX account email address
- Selfie of you holding both your identity document and a handwritten note detailing your request
Requirements for selfie:
- Please use a light, neutral background.
- Please look straight at the camera.
- Selfie must be in color.
Requirements for identity document:
- Identity document can be national ID, international passport, or driving license.
- Identity document must be original (not photocopied).
- Identity document should be in characters of Latin alphabet. Japan driving license is accepted.
- Information on document must be clearly visible.
Requirements for handwritten note:
- Note must contain a reference to QUOINE and time/date of your request, for example "QUOINE 1/10/2018 12:54pm."
- Note must be handwritten and original (not photocopied).
The ID selfie is to verify if you are the owner of the QUOINEX account. Once this is confirmed, we will send you a temporary password which you can use to sign in and update to one of your choosing.