Due to KYC/AML regulations, we only support bank accounts that are under your name. Deposits made from bank accounts that do not share the name with their QUOINEX accounts will be returned to original sender. All subsequent bank fees will be borne by original sender. Withdrawal requests made to these bank accounts will not be approved.
Articles in this section
- [crypto/fiat] I don’t see [currency] on my dashboard.
- [crypto] I deposited one currency to another currency’s address.
- [crypto] I deposited to the correct address. The deposit hasn’t reflected in my account after multiple confirmations.
- [crypto] My first XRP deposit is 20 XRP short
- [fiat] Swapforex beneficiary address and phone number
- [fiat] Where to add a bank account?
- [fiat] Can I use a bank account that is not under my name?
- [fiat] My bank account is still pending.
- [fiat] Does QUOINEX take deposit fee?
- [fiat] Bank charges for deposits