Withdrawal request is only cancellable when it still has a “pending” status. When a request is pending, withdrawal amount is not deducted from your balance yet. Cancelling a withdrawal request only makes that request non-approvable and does not in any way affect your balance.
Articles in this section
- [crypto/fiat] Withdrawal processing schedule
- [crypto/fiat] I don’t see [currency] on my dashboard.
- [crypto/fiat] Withdrawal fee taken by QUOINEX
- [fiat] Bank charges for USD, SGD, EUR, and AUD withdrawals
- [crypto/fiat] Withdrawal limits
- [crypto/fiat] Total Balance says I have this much in my account but system doesn’t allow me to withdraw.
- [crypto/fiat] I don’t have 2FA set up. Can I withdraw?
- [crypto/fiat] Status of withdrawal request
- [crypto/fiat] System says I don’t have enough balance to withdraw.
- [crypto] What should I input for Payment ID?