A product (trading pair) is disabled when the market for this product is not populated enough to qualify as a healthy market. Products can also be disabled due to government regulations.
Articles in this section
- Supported trading pairs
- Basic Trade vs Advanced Trade
- I don’t see the product (trading pair) I want to trade on my dashboard.
- How do I track my balance/margin on the dashboard?
- What is the difference between spot trading and margin trading?
- What is my base currency pair? Can I change it?
- Trading fee
- Why is a product (trading pair) disabled?
- What is the difference between market order and limit order?