As explained in a previous article in this section, What is the difference between market order and limit order?, limit orders are subject to slippage (price fluctuation at the last minute). In a less-traded market with thin orderbook, the distance between orders can be larger than normal. Coupled with bigger spread, this often leads to higher volatility and results in slippage.
Articles in this section
- Supported trading pairs
- Basic Trade vs Advanced Trade
- I don’t see the product (trading pair) I want to trade on my dashboard.
- How do I track my balance/margin on the dashboard?
- What is the difference between spot trading and margin trading?
- What is my base currency pair? Can I change it?
- Trading fee
- Why is a product (trading pair) disabled?
- What is the difference between market order and limit order?