Your balance needs to be larger than the trade you want to claim. For example if the trade is 3 BTC for $30000 and you have exactly $30000, you cannot claim the trade. You need to have more - even a $.0000001 will do.
Articles in this section
- Basic Trade vs Advanced Trade
- I don’t see the product (trading pair) I want to trade on my dashboard.
- How do I track my balance/margin on the dashboard?
- What is the difference between spot trading and margin trading?
- What is my base currency pair? Can I change it?
- Trading fee
- Why is a product (trading pair) disabled?
- What is the difference between market order and limit order?
- What is the difference between limit order and stop order?