As so many people have been having trouble getting their account verified and making withdrawal requests out of QUOINEX, we decided to make this guide to offer some help.
Why do we need to verify your account?
We need to make sure that you're a real person we are dealing with, not a bot. Knowing who you are helps us protect your assets and ensures we are compliant with regulatory bodies.
You will need to get your account verified to be able to withdraw funds from our exchanges, QRYPTOS and QUOINEX. We highly recommend you to get verified before you start using your account. Follow this guide to help get your documents through the first time.
Submit your documents in three easy steps, with these three documents (in bmp, jpg, png, pdf or tiff format only):
- Document 1: Government-issued ID document (driving license, passport, national ID card or VISA for legal stay)
- Document 2: Proof of address
- Document 3: Selfie
Step 1: Upload your Government ID
- Use government issued IDs only - i.e passports, driving license or ID card.
- This document must have your photo in it.
- Your name on this document must match the first name and surname you have submitted and the name on your proof of address.
- We must be able to read your name in Latin alphabet (A, B, C, etc).
- Use a single picture file. If the ID is two sided, please submit only the side that has your photo.
- Your ID must be current and un-expired
Step 2: Upload your proof of address
- We accept any bills or documents that are issued by a financial institution, a utility company, a government agency or a judicial authority. These include:
- Credit card statement
- Bank statement
- Electricity bill
- Water/gas bill
- Council tax bill
- Tax letter/bill
- The same document used for proof of identity cannot be used for proof of address.
- Your name on this document must match the legal name first (given) name and family name you have registered on our platform and the name on your ID document.
- We must be able to read your address and name in Latin alphabet (A, B, C, etc).
- If this is not possible, you will need to get your document translated and signed by a notary public.
- Proof of address document must not be older than 3 months.
- Hand written documents are not accepted.
Handy tips for your ID document and proof of address
- We need clear photos of the whole of the documents (eg an entire unobstructed photo page of your passport, the entire unobstructed surface of your ID, or the entire unobstructed front page of your utility bill).
- Make sure that the images are clear and not blurred and there are no reflections or glare.
- Take your photos directly above the document while they are on a flat surface.
- Don’t obstruct the documents in any way with fingers or thumbs.
- Don’t use Photoshop or other editing software; do not alter the documents in any way.
- Do not crop the images; try to have margins on all sides.
- Use color images only and no lower than 200 DPI.
Step 3: Take the perfect selfie
To make sure it's really you, we need you to take a selfie.
Make sure you bring on best selfie game and take a proper picture of your face, and ONLY your face, and not your pet cat (Yes, some people actually do that).
Also, please do not be topless. Please wear something.
What happens next?
Once you have submitted your documents, they go for automatic screening, all adhering to the strictest security standards to ensure your data is protected. Cases that don’t get approved right away for one reason or another will be flagged and dealt with manually by our customer support team.