We do not support JPY withdrawals to non-Japan bank accounts at the moment. The beneficiary bank account must be located in Japan in order to receive JPY transactions.
Articles in this section
- [fiat] Do you support JPY withdrawals to non-Japan bank accounts?
- Minimum withdrawal amount & Minimum order quantity
- [crypto/fiat] Withdrawal processing schedule
- [crypto/fiat] I don’t see [currency] on my dashboard.
- [crypto/fiat] Withdrawal fee taken by QUOINEX
- [fiat] Bank charges for USD, SGD, EUR, and AUD withdrawals
- [crypto/fiat] Withdrawal limits
- [crypto/fiat] Total Balance says I have this much in my account but system doesn’t allow me to withdraw.
- [crypto/fiat] I don’t have 2FA set up. Can I withdraw?
- [crypto/fiat] Status of withdrawal request